We provide storage solutions for non-free flowing bulk solids and large quantities
Experts in storage challenges
We are a leading Dutch engineering and contracting company in storage solutions for non-free flowing bulk solids and large quantities. Our team of engineers and project managers are passionate about every touch point between bulk materials and storage solutions. What started with an innovative storage silo for a Dutch potato starch manufacturer in the late 1960s, has now evolved into a range of powerful Eurosilo Solutions for customers in major industries around the globe. Our expertise has been recognized by operators, engineering contractors, consultancy agencies and material handling engineers throughout the power industry, chemistry and agriculture.
At ESI Eurosilo we are eager to work in close cooperation with customers and technology partners so that we can assure a perfect fit for all requirements. Working with us, you’ll find a dedicated partner that is:
- Goal-driven throughout the entire organization
- Flexible in solving tie-ups and changes
- Responsive to requests
- Directly accessible
- Proactive and passionate
Our company is ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certified and our storage solutions are compliant with ATEX and NFPA standards.
You’re welcome to contact us.
- The first petcoke has been loaded into the brand new Eurosilo in Oman
- FGD-Gypsum Eurosilo for Jaworzno Power Plant
- POWER-GEN Europe
- Successful management buyout
- Tight schedule pet coke silos Oman
- First Eurosilo commissioned in China
- Short payback period silo storage India
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity
- First shipment to China
- Eurosilo attending Powergen Europe 2016